Monday, December 10, 2012

Venus Razors FTW.


This is why I now will forever only use my razors with tilting heads. :( 
*Shakes fist at really sharp disposable razors and my heavy hand*

On a related note, my doctor saw the bandaid covering this shaving accident on my leg and asked me what happened. Afterward, she ended up telling me that when she was in college, she once really needed to shave but it was an especially cold day... so she ended up shaving off all her goosebumps. LOL. Whaaaat~ I love the funny people I encounter day to day. :) Makes life all the more memorable.

1 comment:

  1. Eek, sorry to hear this happened. :( I wish u a speedy recovery! Can't believe she shaved off her goosebumps! Had no idea that was possible. O.o

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is deeply appreciated. ♥