Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Tony Moly Peach Anti-Aging Hand Cream Review


Cannot.. resist. cute. packaging! Ahh. Purchased this a while back from Sasa.com during a little spree I had. I usually like peach products and am always on the market for some new hand creams so I thought, what the heck, I'll give this a try. Plus, I've had some positive experiences with prior Tony Moly products. :)


Description from Yesstyle.com: This is a nourishing and moisturizing hand cream enriched with peach and apricot extracts, as well as adenosine, a potent anti-wrinkle ingredient, for softer, smoother and whiter hands. Hands feel comfortably soft immediately upon application, while regular use improves skin elasticity and gives hands a youthful look. Keep hand cream within reach to constantly moisturize hands. 

Upon opening the big ole' peach, you'll see a little cap placed over the cream to keep it from spreading all over the entire peach jar. I quite like that Tony Moly does this with their products because I'm a stickler for keeping my products clean and this really helps. Insignificant reason to some, I know, but I like it. :)


Cost: ~$7 USD on Sasa.com

I can't remember how long it took me to go through the whole container but I remember thinking that the scent was quite strong so I didn't use it regularly. Plus, the peach is actually quite large so it's not exactly convenient to throw into your purse. Also, the screw top cap doesn't make it very convenient to use so I usually left it at home.

Also, the description of the Peach Anti-Aging Hand Cream stated that it would whitening but I didn't see anything noticeably different in the shades of my hands.





Silly peach design.

I probably won't be purchasing this again due to the size of the peach which makes it not portable friendly. I have to give Tony Moly prop for the adorable packaging though. The design was able to even sucker me into buying the accompanying Tony Moly Mini Peach Lip Balm (see below)! Haha.


This peach lip balm is WAY perfumy. When I put it on my lips, all I can taste is the fragrance. Kind of nasty, in my opinion. I'm trying to go through it quickly. Perhaps after some time has passed, I'll get used to the taste, hah.

I'll definitely be trying out Tony Moly products when next get the chance. I just can't give up on their adorable packaging (big hint to skin care product packaging designers!!). These two peach products were absolutely adorable. They might not have delivered all they claimed to but they were quite cute. :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute products almost always get a pass from me too...hee hee. :P That packaging is TOO cute!

    As for Wen, I bought the variety travel packette from QVC so was able to try the classic scents. I have also tried their seasonal pumpkin one. And you know what? The Sweet Almond Mint still works best for me. :)

    Had no idea Sally's had a dupe! Yes, please let me know if it's awesome! I know L'Oreal has a cleansing conditioner too but I've yet to try it.

    Ok, so no hair mist for me! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cream cover is attracting me to buy this product.

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is deeply appreciated. ♥