Friday, December 21, 2012

Komenuka Bijin Facial Moisture Cream


I was originally enticed by Komenuka Bijin's Facial Moisture Cream due to the low number of very only, very simple ingredients: water, rice bran, rice oil, aloe, collagen, glycyrrhiza (licorice), and natural vitamin E. That's all. Also, my skin was going berserk at the time (random spots of dryness plus breakouts) and I hoped that a very simple moisturizer would help.



For $36 (although now see that the price has increased to $40 on their website), I was expecting a little more than 1.2 oz (35 grams) but I really did want to give a simple moisturizing cream a try. Honestly though, I don't have very much to say about this product. It's a simple product, with simple ingredients, thus acts like a simple moisturizer (at least it did with my skin). I didn't see anything different with my skin upon application or even after a few weeks of use. 

I don't plan on repurchasing since there are so many other moisturizers out there to try and this didn't do anything that great for that my skin. It's a good simple (albeit pricey!) moisturizer though for those who might need something like this. 

Scroll down for pictures of application:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is deeply appreciated. ♥