Friday, August 24, 2012

Paula's Choice Resist Ultimate Anti-Aging Hand Cream Review


Every once in a while, you find that there's just very little to say about a product. I try my best to write thorough reviews but sometimes, there's just not much to be said. This is definitely one of those times, hah.


Cost: 
Currently on sale at Paula's Choice for $12.76

Pros:
+ SPF 30
+ Antioxidants!

Cons:
- Tacky
- Doesn’t feel like a moisturizing hand cream to me at all. Feels exactly as if I had purchased a bottle of sunscreen. Not what I was expecting or wanted.

Conclusion:
The extreme tacky feeling stated above deters me from using this or even considering re-purchasing. I'm trying to use this up as fast as I can to simply rid of it. Sorry Paula's Choice. I normally really like your products but this was a total miss. Love the portability of the tube but the formulation is nowhere near "cream" as the title states.

Squeezed out of the tube. 

Rubbed into skin a bit. 

Slightly shiny finish but not too shiny. Feels very tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is deeply appreciated. ♥