Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

DIY Lavender Bath Salts & Rose Soap

I recently remembered that I had some leftover dried lavender (from a previously failed attempt to make lavender shortbread cookies) and wanted to do something with it before it went old.

Seeing as work has been quite hectic the past few months for me and a few other friends... I decided to make some bath salts with the lavender :)



Okay so the packaging could do with some revamping but it was just for fun :)

On to some other DIY... my coworker, A, has recently been DIY'ing her own soap!


Last week, she gifted me with a huge chunk with dried rose petals in it. Yay!! I can't wait to use it.

When she handed it to me, she said she thought it looked like daikon cake (see image below). LOL. It also sort of looks like cheese~ Good thing it doesn't smell like either!

Image credit: Google Images

2 comments:

  1. Haha! It does look like it! :P Very sweet of her. And I like your bath salts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hi! :) Hope you've been well. <3

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is deeply appreciated. ♥