Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hand Braided Rhinestone Bracelets


Todays post is unrelated to cosmetics or skin care. 

Lately, I've been experimenting with trying to make jewelry out of different materials such as metals, clays, and fibers. It has been fun trying out different combinations and sometimes finding a successful combination. :)


I really like this little puffy heart charm. :)

This pink one is one of my favorites. It's smaller than the other two blue ones I made.



Love the color of the thread in this one:



7 comments:

  1. what a great idea - i love the colours you picked out - they have an ethnic feel about, which is so fashionable right now! you are very creative and talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, you made that?! o_O You need to open up a store. STAT. I lovey all of them but the pink one's my fave too.

    (Thanks, babe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shop N' Chomp
    Thanks!! :) You'll be the first to know if I ever open one up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative! The bracelets look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! do you have a link on a tutorial for this bracelet! looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woow, it's amazing! Could you sell that? I would buy one :D or something like pre-order...that's so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is deeply appreciated. ♥