Thursday, April 7, 2011

A bit about L.


This post is long overdue. Thank you to Lisa of Shop N' Chomp who tagged me ages ago in her "Writings on the wall of my blog" post. Sorry that I'm only just now responding! I thought I'd add a few extra things about me though to make up for it. :)

Questions in the tag are:
1. What's your name/your blogger name?
2. What's your blog's name/URL?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your Favorite song?
6. Your favorite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag three to five other people
.

I ran out of cute stationery so I wrote all my answers in a plain notebook. :)


A few other random things about me:

I really like food. :) These next few pictures are only of sweets though, hah.

These Meiji matcha chocolate sticks were nothing but heaven in my mouth. No joke.

Delicious, rich, melt in your mouth goodness. 
So good that I contemplated driving to simply empty the store of their supply....

I have a difficult time resisting cute candy packaging! Even if I don't care for chestnut, maple syrup, or hazelnut milk flavor. Too cute, too cute.

Ever since I've discovered first hand how difficult and time-consuming macarons are to bake (especially when one doesn't have a grinder!), I relish a good macaron when I can get my hands on one. :)

Thanks P for these delicious ones from The Big Apple! Pistachio was my favorite.

I enjoy making jewelry from time to time. :)

I am loving the fine details on these beads I recently acquired. If you flip the beads around, there's a different design on the other side! :)


I lurveeeeeeee Community, the TV show!! Even though every character is fun to watch, Abed has to be my favorite. :)


To my readers: If you're comfortable, tell me a little about yourself? I'd like to get to know more about you. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag, babe! =D You have really nice writing! Hehe...love the cute lil bear (?) too. I had no idea you made jewelry...wow! I'm always intrigued by people with creative and artistic abilities b/c I have none of it...lol.

    (You wouldn't be the first to suggest that! I see it as a potential place to retire. ;)

    Hope your week is fab too!

    xoxo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have lovely neat handwriting!!

    wow you made that necklace?? looks pro for sure!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be an awesome print to own! :) What color would you get it in?

    P.S Those macarons look all kinds of DELISH!

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is deeply appreciated. ♥