Today's post is a guest post by my friend, T!
Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner
Comes in 3 formulas: Sensitive, Light (Combination-Oily), and Moisture (Dry-Normal).
This review is for Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner in Light.
Description: Refreshing skin refiner with purifying and softening effect for clear skin.
- Eliminates impurities in the pores, and removes keratin for clear and transparent skin.
- Bio Dusali, extracted from fermented seaweed with strong energy of life, supplies energy to the skin and promotes keratin turnover, while the Hyacinth extracts purify the skin from heavy metal, smog, and other harmful materials to leave the skin moist and transparent.
- Niacinamide helps for brightened skin tone with keratin care. Cotton extracts prevents skin damage to refine oily and dull skin for clear and healthy skin
1. Dispense appropriate amount onto a cotton pad after cleansing every morning and evening.
2. Gently apply as lightly wiping out from inside to outside
- Fragrant scent
- I love how it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized!
- No noticeable diminishing of pores
- Beautiful and very sturdy packaging (plastic, not glass). Nozzle keeps product from spilling too much if you accidentally drop it.
- Does not irritate my combination/sensitive skin!
- Would repurchase again :)
Where to Purchase: