Friday, March 18, 2011

Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara Review

This'll be a fairly quick and straight forward review of a new favorite mascara of mine: Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara.


Pros:
+ Lengthens and separates lashes really well! Best I’ve seen yet.
+ Waterproof so holds a curl fabulously.
+ Contains little polymer fibers (smaller than I’ve seen in other Japanese mascaras) so lengthens lashes really well (I know, said that already)! Little fibers have yet to fall into my eyes and irritate them (which happened quite frequently with my Fasio mascaras).
+ No need to use any mascara base since it adheres to lashes so well (sorry I've used 'well' so many times but it does!)!
+ No flaking or smudging after hours of wear.
+ Unscented.

Con:
More difficult to remove than with normal mascaras. If that’s the case for you, here are my two eye makeup remover recommendations:
Mandom Cleansing Express Eye Makeup Remover
Sonia Kashuk Remove

Tip: IMO, it’s best to use a mascara guard with this mascara. Whenever I don’t use one, I usually end up accidentally getting a bit of mascara on my eyeshadow.

Cost:
Anywhere between $12-20 depending on where purchased.
Bare lashes:

Lashes with Kiss Me mascara applied:

From the side:

Where To Buy:
A Pop of Kawaii (support a fellow beauty blogger! :))
SaSa
Adam Beauty
Mihoko Shop
Ichibanko

6 comments:

  1. Your lashes look so long and fluttery! I like that this doesn't require a base. I will need to pick up a tube once I'm done with mine. =)

    (Haha...I didn't even notice that about her pics! You have good eyes. I think she mentioned taking several pics so that is probably why. MUFE stuff tends to be heavy in silicones which breaks me out like crazy. T_T )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lashes look lovely with the mascara and i've heard such good things about it. Also love your circle lenses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! what type of circle lens are you wearing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your idea of using unwanted sunscreen on your body. I usually just pass it off to the hubs...lol. Must try that Clarins! I think I saw it at Sephora the other day.

    Hope you're doing well *^_^*

    ReplyDelete
  5. @yew leng: I'm wearing Geo Nudy in Brown! :)

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is deeply appreciated. ♥