Tuesday, March 1, 2011

American Apparel Nail Lacquer Berry Swatch



American Apparel nail lacquers definitely rank in my top 3 polishes in terms of quality. The majority of the ones I've tried need only one coat to look good which is super surprising for a company whose focus isn't cosmetics but apparel. Each polish I've tried from them is superbbbbbb in terms of application. I just love how smooth the polish flows from brush to nail and across. Amazing quality stuff. I'd highly recommend their polishes to everyone since they have a nice range of colors where at least one is bound to appeal to you! :)

2 comments:

  1. HELLO!!!! You have mail. =D (Please don't kill me)

    I've never tried their nail polish before! Really love that wine color you have on. How much are their polishes?

    P.S Love the new layout and your gorgeous new profile pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I really like this colour! Great choice : )

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is deeply appreciated. ♥