Monday, February 28, 2011

Zoya Ultra Glitter: Nova


This is definitely one of my favorite nail polish colors. It's a gorgeous raspberry color with the perfect amount of blingin' glitter! I love that the glitter distributes so evenly compared to some other glitter polishes I've used before.

Without flash.

Zoya Nova with flash. 
(I need to figure out how to use this camera so that I get better macro shots.)

I really like Zoya polishes in general. Their quality is excellent, the polish consistency is great, and the ingredients don't contain any toluene, formaldehyde, DBP (phthalates), or camphor!

1 comment:

  1. Did you get this as part of the Zoya Facebook promo they had not too long ago? That was my first time trying their polishes. *blushes* Hee hee...I'm a sucker for anything with glitter. Now, I'm regretting not having ordered one after seeing your NOTD. T_T

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is deeply appreciated. ♥