List of what I've tried & saw no results: - Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner (Nice smell, skin is a little sticky afterwards)
- Dickinson's Witch Hazel Daily Facial Toner (EXTREMELY scented. Had a hard time applying it to my face since the scent was so strong.)
- Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent, Sensitive Skin (smells even though it's for sensitive skin)
- Boots Botanics Organic Rosewater Toner (smells nice, didn't strip skin of moisture)
- Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Refreshing Toner (seriously, this one was like water)
- Lancome Tonique Douceur (Not too big on the scent)
- Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softner
- Shiseido Benefiance Enriched Balancing Softener
- Clarins Toners in Camomile and Iris (these gave me the worst headaches everrrr. Extremely scented. Even the one for sensitive skin!)
One toner that I did like was Clinique Clarifying Lotion. I tried the one labeled 3 for Oily skin when I thought I had oily skin a few years back. This is one toner where I felt like it really did leave my skin feeling very fresh and clean!
Just wanted to get any reader comments/suggestions since I know some highly stand by their toners.